>

Monday, August 3, 2015

Happy Holidays Greeting Card

Hello everyone!

So, today I came up with a new card for my "Summer Season'' card collection. 
This card features a really nice beach and the scenery so clearly highlights the holiday theme and our craving for a nice long break from our busy lives...

This beach card is painted using watercolors, since I wanted to capture the holiday feel, I've added a nice little umbrella to it. I've kept the card really simple and as you can notice there's not a lot of attention to detail.



seashore,beach,sea,umbrella,water,bythesea, landscape,seascape,beachscene,summer,holidays,hot, handmade,watercolor,watercolour,card,greetingcard


But oh, what a coincidence! There's a very similar theme and photo inspiration at the 'Inkspirational' and 'AAA Cards' this week. So, I thought I'll pop in my card in both the challenges. Smart, right? 








                                  Game #45: It's So Hot! 




Soo... Happy holidays, people! :D

P.S. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to let me know what you think of the card in your comments below. 


I would also like to enter this card for another challenge 'C4C297 Happy'
The challenge was to create a card that includes the word 'happy' on it. :)



No comments: