>

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Poppies Bouquet Watercolor Card

Hi everyone,

The card that I'm sharing with you all today is a floral watercolor card. I can't tell you how much I just love making watercolor cards... I feel they have a unique artistic appeal to them! <3

If painting flowers is what's my passion, then, how can I not take part in these various challenges that I find online, the latest one being the 
August Challenges - Week #3  hosted by 
'Create Something Catchy Challenge blog', where they have posted a watercolor challenge this week.




poppies, watercolorcard, artist, cardmaking, redflowers, challenge, floralart, floral, greetingcard, handpainted, handmade, nature, thankscard, thankyoucard, watercolours, ‬‪‎flowers‬, spring, redpoppies,thanksabunch,blooms
Poppies Bouquet Watercolor Card




Thanks for stopping by... 
Have a nice day! :)


No comments: