>

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Happy Spring Watercolor Greeting Card

Hi everyone,
This is the first time I'm taking part in a challenge. I just came across this challenge while browsing on the net and after reading what it was all about, I wanted to give it a try.
The following card is my entry for the new August challenge at Create something catchy challenge.

My card celebrates the season of Spring with a floral theme. I've used watercolors on card-stock 300 gsm paper. I am really happy with the way the card looks, and how the colors have blended with each other. Quite pleased with the final outcome. I felt like I should be doing something more... but when I showed it to my daughter, asking her if it needed something else, she stopped me and told me that mom less is more. I gave in to her advice and didn't go overboard with the painting!
So here's my card~

Happy Spring Watercolor Greeting Card


Hope you all like it.

No comments: